1. Go for cocktails at 6:00 a.m.–ya ever wonder who’s in there at that hour?
2. Fly on Concorde–that’s probably not going to happen, since Concorde went down for the count in 2003–but, I did see one on the runway at JFK and another coming in for a landing at Heathrow.
3. See the California Condors in in the wild. With a 9′ wingspan, that’s got to be something pretty spectacular to behold!
4. Witness a total eclipse of the sun.
5. Travel to Bora Bora.
6. Go ocean sailing.
7. Honeymoon in Niagara Falls as a beginning to a tour to see all Seven Wonders of the Natural World with my husband.
8. Learn to juggle.
9. See the Aurora Borealis. In person.
10. See a volcano erupting.